Razer kraken pro headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Razer kraken pro ?

My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M25, it didn't connect with my laptop, so I had to buy another headset to replace it. The Razer kraken pro has a unique design. I want to buy the headphone for many reviews indicate the headset is very good. This did what I asked it to do. The sound quality is clarity.

Ease of use: The controls on the earphone are easy to use. The headphone doesn't commonly annoy me personally, but that's the case with these.

Comfortable to wear: The headphone is much more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used before. The headphone is not so comfortable to wear.

The look: This earphone looks nice. The unique design of Razer kraken pro headphones will leave no pain for your ears.

The long cord: The extra-long headset cable lets you position audio controls right where you need them. The cord is long.

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6. The Razer kraken pro works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC.

How about the price

This headphone is even better than the $60+ one in its low sound effect. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who wants an cheap and good headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Razer kraken pro headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts