Awei es900i headphoness review

After having read several reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headset. It is a great set of wireless headphone. I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 6S and my DELL LATITUTE E5420. This earphone is exactly a very good sports headset. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

The quality of sound: The Awei es900i features 40mm Microphone, delivering great audio quality with crisp highs. They sounded loudly.

The comfort: This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

Nice look: This headphone has a good shape. This headset is exactly a sports headset.

Easy to use: An easy for use volume dial is close at hand for quick adjusting sound. This stinks when you plan to walk around while on a viber call.

The long line: This headphone line is smooth, very soft This earphone uses a USB cord but can not connect to adapter.

As far as build quality, the Awei es900i easily beat more cheaper headsets, I can recommend that you purchase this product!


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Awei es900i headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts