Awei a980bl headphoness review

Awei a980bl Overview

That is better than the other Bluetooth headsets that are $30. Great high definition bass is also great. The headphone has a good shape. I have found several reviews say that the headset has a good sound. After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone.

The shape: This headset looks nice. The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears.

Comfort: It is much more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used before. The headphone is not so comfortable to wear.

Works great: The bass knobs work perfectly. The earphone supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6.

Sound quality: For this headphone has a good microphone, my voice sound clearly. The sound quality is clearly.

The battery time: I've used the headphone for an hour one day for a week, and the battery life still shows almost full on my iphone. It's said that, the headset has up to 12 hours for talking.

Do you want to buy the Awei a980bl ?

As far as build quality, the ear pieces easily beat cheaper brands, I would recommend this headphone to everyone who wants an prefect earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Awei a980bl headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts