Uploter headphones review

I buy this ear pieces primarily for connecting to my MAC book and online gaming. These are really good headsets for gaming I have used. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S. The headphone has a good style. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

Uploter headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort, look

Compatibility: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus.

Definitely comfortable: The headphone fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears. The headphone is not so comfortable to wear.

Nice look: The great design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears. This headphone has a unique design.

Uploter headset reviews: battery, Compatibility

The battery: It's said that, Uploter headphone has up to 15 hours talk time. Just say something, make sure you give these some break in of at least 5 hours.

Works great: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S. The bass knobs do work great.

Build quality on the headset is excellent! I bought the headset because there are many 5 star reviews online but I wasn't impressed.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Uploter headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts