Sony mdr-e9lp headphones review

I buy the headphone primarily for having a call and playing game. I don't know why lots of people here are thinking them to be fakes. This headset blocks out all noise around you. This headphone has a nice look. There were several reviews report Sony mdr-e9lp headphone is a great value for the price, I definitely agree.

Sony mdr-e9lp headset reviews: Compatibility, Compatibility, comfort

Compatibility: This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth cellphones. The bass do work perfectly.

Compatibility: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus. The headset works well with all Bluetooth enabled devices.

Comfortable to wear: The soft ear pads guarantee a long time gaming sessions in total comfort I am pleased with its comfort.

Sony mdr-e9lp headset reviews: Cord, look

The line: This headphone line is thin, very long The long headphone line lets you position audio controls right.

The shape: The headphone has a unique design. This headphone looks very nice.

The Sony mdr-e9lp is very cheap, with great sound quality. I bought these because there are many 5 star reviews but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Sony mdr-e9lp headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts