Paradigm shift shift e2i headphones review

I have bought many headsets for play WOW before. I like to use this serial of headphone. For about 3-4 hours it sounds amazing and they'll only be better until about 80 hours for talking. The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears. There were so many reviews reported that the headset is a great value for the price, I definitely agree.

Paradigm shift shift e2i headset reviews: Compatibility, look, use

Work well with the cellphone: The bass do work great. This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode.

The look: This headset looks very nice. This earphone is exactly a sports headphone.

Good use: The headphone doesn't commonly annoy me personally, but that's the case with these. The setup is easy and quick.

Paradigm shift shift e2i headset reviews: sound, battery

Sound is great: For the headphone has an excellent MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse. They sounded terrible but now they sound amazing. The ear pieces features massive 50mm speakers, delivering great sound quality with rumbling lows.

The battery time: It's said that, Paradigm shift shift e2i headphone has up to 10 hours for talking. I've used the earphone for an hour, every day for a week, and the battery still shows almost full on my iphone.

For inexpensive headphone, these have great sound quality. I can recommend that you purchase this headphone!


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Paradigm shift shift e2i headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts