One side headphones review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the headphone. I will not buy such a wonderful headphone if I easily trust so many negative comments. Amazing clear and clean sound with solid bass. The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it. I have got so many reviews about One side headphone from Amazon.

One side headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort, Cord

Work well with the cellphone: The One side seems to be an great headset which works well with all Bluetooth devices. Some applications do not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S.

The comfort: This headset is not comfortable to wear. They won't fit the ears well and if I use the included ear the ears get fatigued faster.

Wire: The long One side cord lets you place the headset anywhere. This One side line is thin, very soft

One side headset reviews: Compatibility, sound

Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus.

Sound quality: While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from One side headphone is loud, without any noise. I'm extremely pleased with the sound quality.

This headphone is very nice value for the price. I would like to give this ear pieces a very strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: One side headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts