Nocs headphones review

I buy this ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and playing game. Wonderful earphone as long as my expectations are the truth. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 5S. This earphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. I will write a follow-up review about the Nocs after long time use.

Nocs headset reviews: look, Compatibility, Cord

Nice look: This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone. The headset has a good shape.

Works great: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S. The Nocs works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

The cord: This Nocs uses a USB line but does not come with adapter. The extra-long cable lets you position audio controls right.

Nocs headset reviews: Compatibility, sound

Compatibility: The Nocs seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth devices. The bass work perfectly although the MIC has some noise.

The sound of Nocs headphone: The chatting quality is better than I think. This headset blocks out all noise around you.

The Nocs is very cheap, but it is very useful. I can recommend that everyone buy this product!


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Nocs headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts