Mobiletalk headphones review

I use this Mobiletalk primarily for connecting to my MAC book and online gaming. After tring Mobiletalk headphone, I firmly believe that I make a good choice. I think they sound sound rather crisp after break in. This headset looks nice. There were several reviews report that the headset was a great value for the price, I strongly agree.

Work well with the cellphone: Some applications do not support the headphone while using iPhone SE. Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 easily.

Comfortable for me: This headset is much more comfortable than other kind headsets I have used before. While I am listening to music or making a call, this headphone is so comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear.

The sound quality: I have used Mobiletalk headphone to music but wasn't impressed. The sound quality is clarity.

Nice style: The great design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it. This headset looks nice.

Battery life: It is very convenience to use the headset. The battery life of it lasts 7 hours for even long time use.

As a stereo headset with good quality, it is a so good value for money. For the good quality this would be a good earphone.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Mobiletalk headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts