Memorex cb25 headphones review

I buy the headphone primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. This is a great kind of wireless headset. For about 5 hours it sounds great and they'll sound better until about 80 hours of break in. The headphone has a nice look. I have got many reviews about Memorex cb25 headphone from Bestbuy.

Definitely comfortable: The soft ear pads guarantee a long time of comfort while gaming They also don't fit my ears well and if I use Memorex cb25 headphonestay my ears get weird faster.

Good use: Extremly easy to set upwith the instruction. I have no problems on using it with my samsung galaxy s6.

The sound: The earpieces fit comfortablely and nicely, and block out all noise in the room. This headset is a real headset with stereo sound.

The battery for using: The headset may have 910 hours talk time as advertised. Just before saying something, you should let these some break in of at least 4 hours.

Nice look: This headphone is exactly a sports earphone. The earphone has a good shape.

I think it would be difficult to get other ones of same quality for the same cost. I bought these based on many 4 star reviews but I wasn't impressed.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Memorex cb25 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts