Jimmy crystal headphones review

What do you need to know about the Jimmy crystal ?

It is a great set of bluetooth headset. This earphone looks very nice. I have got several reviews about this earphone from Bestbuy and Newegg. The sound quality is clearly and clarity. I would like to use a stereo wireless headphone for connecting to my cellphone and playing game on my iPhone 5S.

Comfortable for wearing: The headphone is not so comfortable to wear. Of all the ear tips provided, only the earbud fit best, the rest it just kinda weird.

Battery life: I've used the headphone for an hour, every day for 5 days, and it still shows virtually full on my iphone. As the headphone has a Built-in rechargeable battery,the battery is wonderful.

Useful: This stinks if you want to walk around while on a Snapchat call. I bought Jimmy crystal headphone to connect with the ipod nano.

The sound quality: I'm extremely pleased with the sound. I think Jimmy crystal headphone sound rather great still after break in.

Works great: The bass work great though there is some noise. Connects to the samsung galaxy s6 quickly.

Do you like the Jimmy crystal ?

This headphone is so good value for money. I bought Jimmy crystal headphone for there are many 4 star reviews on Amazon.com but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Jimmy crystal headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts