Ihip ip-ep26-y headphones review

My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M25, it didn't connect with my notebook, so I had to buy another headset. I'm glad to have bought Ihip ip-ep26-y headphone. The quality of the headset seems very great. This headset looks nice. I have got many reviews about this headphone from Amazon and Newegg.

Nice look: This earphone looks very nice. The headset has a good shape.

Compatibility: Connects to my iPhone SE easily and quickly. Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone SE.

Wire: This earphone uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter. This headphone line is smooth, very soft

Definitely comfortable: The headphone gives me ears comfort and it is easy to forget it on my ears. This headset is more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used.

Sound is great: Great high definition bass is also great. I think they sound sound rather crisp after it is broken.

This headset is much more better than the $50+ one for its low sound effect. I can say it is a good choice that you buy this headphone!


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Ihip ip-ep26-y headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts