Hello kitty hk-19609 headphones review

I buy the headset primarily for having a call and online gaming. I really enjoy it. I'm extremely happy with the sound quality. This headphone looks very nice. General reviews online gave the headset a high point.

Battery life: I haven't found an problem with battery life. The H730 has 6 hours for non-stop use.

Sound quality: I can't figure out why its sound quality is so good. Amazing clear and clean sound with solid bass.

Good use: Extremly easy to set up. You can make a call while enjoying music.

Work well with the cellphone: The bass knobs do work great. The earphone supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6.

Nice look: This headphone has a unique design. This headphone is exactly a very good sports earphone.

For inexpensive headphone, these headset have great sound quality. I would recommend Hello kitty hk-19609 headphone to my friend who needs an prefect headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Hello kitty hk-19609 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts