Griffin gc10077 headphones review

I have bought up to 6 earphoness for gaming before. I can't explain how much I love these wireless headsets. They sounded terrible but they sound clean now. This headphone is exactly a very good sports earphone. The Griffin gc10077 has a good review point.

Griffin gc10077 headset reviews: sound, look, Compatibility

Sound quality: This headset will block out all noise in the room. The sound quality is clarity.

The look: This earphone is exactly a sports headphone. This headset looks nice.

Work well with the cellphone: The Griffin gc10077 works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC. Some applications not support the Griffin gc10077 while using samsung galaxy s6.

Griffin gc10077 headset reviews: battery, Cord

The battery: I've used the earphone for an hour one day for 5 days, and it still shows almost full on my iphone. Charges very quickly, and when fully charged I get 10+ hours for using.

Wire: The extra-long headset cable lets you position audio controls right. The line seems a little longer than the others.

I think it would be difficult to get other ones of similar quality for the same price. I give this Griffin gc10077 a solid recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Griffin gc10077 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts