Gadgetbrat sam1600 headphones review

I have bought up to 6 headphones for gaming before. Wonderful device as long as your expectations are the truth. My friends on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is pretty good. The unique design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears. I find that some reviews that almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

The cord: This headset line is thin, very long This headset uses a USB cord but does not come with a car adapter.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 easily and quickly. Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S plus.

The quality of sound: The quality of sound is clarity. The headphone features 30mm MIC, delivering wonderful audio quality with rumbling lows.

The battery time: The headset has up to 7 hours for non-stop use. The battery of my headset lasts 9 hours for even long time use.

Nice style: This headset is exactly a sports headset. The great design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears.

I would definitely buy again. Very strongly recommend you Gadgetbrat sam1600 headphone.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Gadgetbrat sam1600 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts