Bwc headphones review

I have bought up to 5 earphoness for play WOW before. I can't say how much I love these wireless earphones. That praise being said the sound quality of this Bwc is iffy at best. This headphone has a good shape. I have got many reviews about Bwc headphone from Amazon and Newegg.

Battery life: I've used the earphone for an hour, every day for 7 whole days, and the battery life still shows virtually full on my iphone. One not is that, you should let the headsets some break in of at least 3-4 minutes.

The sound: The quality of sound is clarity. The chatting quality is awesome.

Good style: This headphone looks nice. This headset is exactly a very good sports earphone.

Work well with the cellphone: The Bwc seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth devices as advertised. Some apps not support the Bwc while using samsung galaxy s6.

The long line: This Bwc line is smooth, very soft The cord is easy to connect.

I think it would be difficult to get the other headset of similar quality for the same price. I can recommend that you buy Bwc headphone!


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Bwc headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts