Turtle beach ear force px22 headphone review

It was so clear people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't have a talk because a lot of noise around me in the room. After I try it, I believe that my choice is right. I'm extremely impressed with the sound. The headset has a nice look. The instructions contained in this manual cover all of the details for using. Some reviews said it is very good but the others said the Turtle beach ear force px22 is not good value for the money.
The comfort: It is not so comfortable to wear. It is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.
Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack. Connects to the iPhone SE easily and quickly.
Sound is great: I would write some text on the sound quality later on. The sound quality is clearly.
Nice look: The headphone has a good shape. This headphone has a unique design.
Battery life: Charges very quickly, and when fully charged I get 30+ hours for using. It's said that, the headset has up to 10 hours for talking.
The Turtle beach ear force px22 costs $55 and available from its website. For the sound quality this is a good earphone.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Turtle beach ear force px22 headphone
  • Reviewed by:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts