Sony mdr-xb50ap headphones review

After reading several reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. When I received earphone, I can't wait to open it. Amazing clean sound with a lot of bass. The earphone has a good style. Some reviews online said Sony mdr-xb50ap headphone has good sound.

Sony mdr-xb50ap headset reviews: Compatibility, sound, battery

Works great: Connects to my iPhone 6S quickly. Some applications not support the headset while using iPhone 5S.

The sound quality: While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from Sony mdr-xb50ap headphone is awesome. They sounded loudly but now they sound great.

The battery time: It's advertised that, Sony mdr-xb50ap headphone has up to 100 hours standby time. It's said that, the headset has up to 10 hours talk time.

Sony mdr-xb50ap headset reviews: Cord, Compatibility

Wire: This Sony mdr-xb50ap uses a USB line, to charge but does not come with adapter. The extra-long cable lets you place the headset anywhere.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 easily. The bass do work perfectly.

For low cost headphone, these have great sound. Strongly recommend you Sony mdr-xb50ap headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Sony mdr-xb50ap headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts