Skullcandy chops headphone review

I like to buy a stereo wireless headset for connecting to my cellphone. This did almost everything I wanted it to do. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 7 and my laptop. This headset is exactly a sports headset. The Skullcandy chops has a high review point.

Skullcandy chops headset reviews: battery, sound, comfort

The battery: The headset is supposed to have up to 911 hours talk time or more than 100 hours standby time as advertised. The headset may have up to 910 hours talking time as advertised.

The quality of sound: This headset is a real stereo sound headset. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus and my Latitude E7370.

Comfortable for me: These headphones are extremely light. This headset is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

Skullcandy chops headset reviews: look, Compatibility

Good style: The headset has a good style. The Skullcandy chops has a nice look.

Work well with the cellphone: The bass knobs do work perfectly. Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 easily and quickly.

This earphone is a great option, when you want a good price. For most this is a good headset.


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset: Skullcandy chops headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts