Sades a60 headphone review

It was so clear people on yahoo messenger would complain they couldn't have a talk for the amount of noise around me in the room. I can't say how much I love these wireless headsets. The chatting quality is better than I think. The headset has a good shape. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

Wire: This earphone line is smooth, very long The long Sades a60 cable lets you position audio controls right.

Work well with the cellphone: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone SE. The Sades a60 seems to be an great headset that works well with all Bluetooth cellphones.

The battery for using: The headset may have 910 hours talking time as advertised. Charges very quickly, and when it is fully charged I get 25+ hours of talk time.

The sound of Sades a60 headphone: People never say they can't hear me with Sades a60 headphone. I have used Sades a60 headphone to radio but was not impressed.

The look: The unique design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears whenever how long your wear it. The Sades a60 has a unique design.

It's the right headphone for gamers seeking amazing game music. I would recommend this headphone to the person who wants a Bluetooth headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset: Sades a60 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts