Plantronics savi office w730 headphoness review

I would like to use a stereo earphone for making calls. I'm not sure why some persons on Amazon.com are claiming them to be fakes. I have listened to music and still not impressed. This headphone looks very nice. I have got many reviews about this headphone from Bestbuy.

Nice style: This earphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. This headset looks nice.

The line: This Plantronics savi office w730 s line is thin, very soft This headphone uses a USB line but does not come with adapter.

Sound quality: The sound quality is clearly and clarity. I'm extremely pleased with the sound quality.

Compatibility: The headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. This headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack.

Work well with the cellphone: Some apps not support the headphone while using samsung galaxy s6. This headset seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

This earphone is great value for money. I give the headphone a solid recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Plantronics savi office w730 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts