Plantronics .audio 628 headphoness review

I use Plantronics .audio 628 headphones primarily for having a call and playing game. These are good headsets for gaming I have bought. The quality of the headset seems very good. This headphone has a unique design. I want to buy the earphone for many reviews indicate the Plantronics .audio 628 s is very prefect.

The sound: I may write some text on the sound quality after some days. Amazing clean sound with solid bass.

Definitely comfortable: This headset easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it very much! They won't fit the ears very well and if I use the included earstay the ears get weird faster.

The line: This headphone line is smooth, very soft The line seems a little longer than the others.

Good style: The headphone has a nice look. This headphone has a nice look.

The battery for using: As the headset has a good battery, and can be charged by connecting to my laptop,the battery is acceptable. It's said that, Plantronics .audio 628 headphones has up to 10 hours for talking.

Would definitely buy the same. I would recommend it to my friend who wants to buy an excellent headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Plantronics .audio 628 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts