Plantronics cs510 review review

I have bought many earphoness for play TV games before. I cannot explain how much I love these wireless headsets. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. This headphone has a good shape. I will write a follow-up review about it after using.

Plantronics cs510 review headset reviews: comfort, Compatibility, look

Comfortable for wearing: The headset feels slim. Of all the ear tips provided, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just a little uncomfortable.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 easily and quickly. The bass work great though, increasing the bass.

The look: The earphone has a nice look. The unique design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears whenever how long your wear it.

Plantronics cs510 review headset reviews: Compatibility, sound

Works great: The earphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. The bass do work great though, a noticeable amount increasing the bass.

Sound is great: The quality of sound is crisp. I have used Plantronics cs510 review to pop and still wasn't as impressed.

The Plantronics cs510 review is budget gaming headset. Very strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Plantronics cs510 review
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts