Jvc haebx5v headphone review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M50, it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I had to look for another headset. After tring it, I firmly believe that my choice is right. The sound quality is crisp. This earphone looks nice. I want to buy the earphone for many reviews indicate it is very prefect.

Work well with the cellphone: The Jvc haebx5v works with the PS3 in a stereo mode. Connects to my iPhone 6S plus easily.

The battery time: It's advertised that, Jvc haebx5v headphone has more than 100 hours standby time. The headset may have 911 hours talking time as advertised.

Works great: The Jvc haebx5v works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone SE.

Nice look: The earphone has a nice look. This headphone is exactly a very good sports headset.

The cord: The long headphone cord lets you place the headset anywhere. The line is super durable.

This headphone is a nice deal. I can say it is a good choice that you buy this product!


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Jvc haebx5v headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts