Granvela v6 headphone review

I use Granvela v6 headphone primarily for listenning to music and gaming on PS4. I like to buy this serial of headset. The quality of sound is crisp. This headphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. The headset has a good review point.

Good shape: This headphone looks nice. The headphone has a unique design.

Compatibility: This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth cellphones. The Granvela v6 works with your PS4 in stereo mode.

Sound quality: I'm extremely happy with the sound quality. The sound quality is amazing.

Compatibility: Connects to my iPhone 6S plus quickly. The Granvela v6 works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

The long cord: The extra-long cable lets you position audio controls right. The wire is long enough.

As far as sound quality, the Granvela v6 easily beat cheaper brands, I can recommend that everyone buy Granvela v6 headphone!


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Granvela v6 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts