Yurbuds headphone review

After having read a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the Yurbuds . I'm very happy with headphone. The quality of the headset seems very great. This headphone has a unique design. There are so many reviews report that the headset was a good value for the price, I definitely agree.

The sound quality: My friends on the other end can hear me loudly and clearly. They said that my voice is pretty good. I'm extremely happy with the sound quality.

Works great: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S. Some apps do not support the headset while using iPhone 6S plus.

Compatibility: The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus. This headset seems to be an great headset that works well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

Wire: The line is easy to connect. The extra-long cord lets you position audio controls right.

Comfort: The skin-friendly leather ear pads guarantee a long time of comfort while gaming It is more comfortable than other earpiece kind headsets I have used before.

As far as build quality, the headphone easily match up to more cheaper headsets, Very strongly recommend you this product.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset:Yurbuds
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts