Wicked wi1808 headphone review

I buy this ear pieces primarily for connecting to my MAC book and gaming on PS4. These are really good gaming headsets I have used. The earpieces fit nicely, and block out a lot of external noise around you. This earphone looks very nice. I have got so many reviews about this earphone from Bestbuy.

The battery for using: The battery life of it lasts 12 hours for even long time use. I can wear the headphone almost 4 hours without feeling uncomfortable.

The long line: The cord seems a little longer than the other serials. This headset uses a USB cord but does not come with a car adapter.

Comfortable for me: The skin-friendly leather ear pads guarantee a long time of comfort while gaming The headphone is not comfortable to wear.

Works great: Some apps do not support the earphone while using samsung galaxy s6. The headphone works well with all Bluetooth enabled devices.

The sound quality: While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from this headphone is clean and loud, without any noise. My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 6S plus.

This earphone is even better than the $50+ one in its low sound effect. I would recommend it to everyone who wants a headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset:Wicked wi1808
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts