Travelocity tvor-sthf-bw headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. These are really fantastic gaming headphones. My friends on the other end could hear me clearly and loudly. The earphone has a unique design. There were a lot of reviews report Travelocity tvor-sthf-bw headphone is a good value for the price, I strongly agree.

Wire: The cord is long enough and the lights just look cool. The extra-long headset cord lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them.

The sound: While using it to listen to Mp3, The music from Travelocity tvor-sthf-bw headphone is clean and loud. Amazing clean sound with so much bass.

The look: The unique design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears. This earphone is exactly a sports headphone.

The battery: The battery life of my headset lasts 12 hours for even long time use. As the headset has a good battery, and can be charged by connecting to my laptop,the battery life is wonderful.

Comfortable to wear: While listening to music, this headphone is very comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear. This headset fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears.

The Travelocity tvor-sthf-bw is 45 dollars and is available from Amazon. Strongly recommend you this earphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts