Tak-pak 7452 headphone review

After reading several reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the earphone. Wonderful device as long as my expectations are the truth. The chatting quality is better than I think. The headphone has a unique design. Some reviews said the headset is very good but the others said the headset is not good value for buying.

Work well with the cellphone: The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S. Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone 6S.

Works great: The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 7. The earphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

The battery time: The H730 lasts up to 7 hours for non-stop use. I can wear the earphone up to 4 hours without ear fatigue.

The sound of Tak-pak 7452 headphone: I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 5S and the google voice on my laptop. The sound quality is crisp.

Comfortable for wearing: It Easily fits on my ear. So I loves it very much! These headsets are extremely light.

This earphone is a nice deal, when you want a good price. Strongly recommend you Tak-pak 7452 headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset:Tak-pak 7452
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts