Skullcandy jib earbuds - pinkheadphone review

I have bought up to 6 headsets for gaming before. I'm very proud with earphone. The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out all noise in the room. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone. General reviews from users gave the Skullcandy jib earbuds - pink a high point.

Good style: This earphone looks nice. This headset is exactly a sports headphone.

The battery for using: This headset may have 911 hours talking time as advertised. The battery life of my headset lasts 12 hours for non-stop use.

Comfort: The headphone gives me ears comfort and it is easy to forget it on my ears. I am pleased with its comfort.

The quality of sound: I'm extremely happy with the sound quality. I can't find out why there is complaint over its sound effect.

Compatibility: The Skullcandy jib earbuds - pink works with the PS3 in a stereo mode. The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus.

The headset is budget stereo headset for gaming. I can recommend that you purchase this earphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts