Skullcandy fix buds headphone review

My last Bluetooth earphone - Plantronics M50, it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I had to look for another headset to replace it. Wonderful headphone for which your expectations are the truth. The sound quality is clearly. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. There are several reviews report Skullcandy fix buds headphone is a good value for the price, I definitely agree.

Works great: The Skullcandy fix buds seems to be an excellent headset that works well with all Bluetooth cellphones. This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode.

The line: The wire seems a little longer than the other serials. The long Skullcandy fix buds line lets you position audio controls right.

The quality of sound: Great high definition sound quality is also great. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus.

The shape: This headphone has a nice look. The headset has a unique design.

Compatibility: The Skullcandy fix buds works with your PS4 in a stereo mode. The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 7.

It's the definitive headphone for users listenning to amazing game sound crystal-clear communication. I can recommend that everyone buy this earphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts