Sennheiser pcx95 headphone review

I buy the Sennheiser pcx95 primarily for light call-center work and playing game. After tring it, I firmly believe that my decision is right. The sound quality is clarity. This earphone looks very nice. The Sennheiser pcx95 has a high review point.

Sound quality: Great high definition bass is also great. My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the samsung galaxy s6.

Compatibility: The Sennheiser pcx95 works with your PS4 in a stereo mode. This headset seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones.

The look: This headphone has a unique design. The earphone has a good style.

Battery life: The headset may have more than 100 hours standby time as advertised. As the headset has a Built-in rechargeable battery, and can be charged by connecting to my laptop,the battery is wonderful.

The cord: The wire is long enough and the lights just look cool. The wire seems a little longer than the specification states.

This earphone is even better than the $60+ one for its low sound effect. Very strongly recommend you this product, I think.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset:Sennheiser pcx95
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts