Riwbox x7 comfort-fit in-ear headphone review

I buy Riwbox x7 comfort-fit in-ear headphone primarily for light call-center work and gaming on PS4. I will not buy such a nice earphone if I mis-trust those negative comments. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone SE. The Riwbox x7 comfort-fit in-ear has a good shape. Several reviews from users said that Riwbox x7 comfort-fit in-ear headphone has good sound.

The line: This Riwbox x7 comfort-fit in-ear line is smooth, very soft The long headphone cord lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put.

Works great: This headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode. The Riwbox x7 comfort-fit in-ear works well with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

The battery: I haven't met an issue with battery life. It's advertised that, Riwbox x7 comfort-fit in-ear headphone has up to 120 hours standby time.

Comfort: This headset easily fits in the ear. So I loves it! It is more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used.

Good shape: This headphone looks very nice. This headphone has a nice look.

The headphone is budget gaming headset. For most this is a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts