Retrak retractable stereo earphones, black (etaudiobud)headphone review

After having read several reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the earphone. I cannot say how much I love these wireless earphones. While using it to listen to Mp3, The music from this headphone is loud and clean. This headset is exactly a very good sports headset. The headset has good sound as reviewed.

Wire: This headphone uses a USB line but does not come with adapter. The line is easy to connect and the lights is so good.

Sound quality: The headphone features 30mm MIC, delivering great sound quality with deep. For the headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse.

Compatibility: This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode. The headset works great with all Bluetooth enabled devices.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode. The Retrak retractable stereo earphones, black (etaudiobud) works well with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

The battery for using: It's advertised that, the headset has more than 150 hours standby time. I can wear the headset almost 4 hours without feeling uncomfortable.

Would definitely buy again. I can recommend that you buy this earphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts