Plantronics backbeat go 2/r headset, black (88600-01)headphone review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M25, it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I want to look for another headset to replace it. I am happy to say that they still work so well . The quality of sound is clearly. This headset is exactly a very nice sports earphone. I find that some reviews which almost everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

The line: This Plantronics backbeat go 2/r headset, black (88600-01) uses a USB line but does not come with adapter. This headphone line is smooth, very long

Works great: Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone 6S. The headphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

Works great: The Plantronics backbeat go 2/r headset, black (88600-01) works great with all Bluetooth enabled devices. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S.

Nice look: This headphone looks very nice. The earphone has a good shape.

Comfortable for me: It Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it! I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

The Plantronics backbeat go 2/r headset, black (88600-01) costs $45 and available from bestbuy. I would recommend Plantronics backbeat go 2/r headset, black (88600-01)headphone to everyone who is looking for an excellent earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset:Plantronics backbeat go 2/r headset, black (88600-01)
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts