Philips she2648/27 in ear headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. For a music fan on a small budget, the Philips she2648/27 in ear did me a solid. Amazing clean sound with a lot of bass. The unique design of Philips she2648/27 in ear headphone will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it. I had read many reviews which reported the headset had some bad problem.

Philips she2648/27 in ear headset reviews: battery, Cord, comfort

The battery for using: I've used the headphone for an hour one day for a week, and it still shows almost full on my iphone. I can wear the headphone almost 6 hours without ear fatigue.

The line: The cord seems longer than the other serials. The extra-long cord lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them.

Comfortable for me: The skin-friendly leather ear buds get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort I am pleased with its comfort.

Philips she2648/27 in ear headset reviews: Compatibility, sound

Compatibility: Some applications not support the earphone while using iPhone 5S. The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.

The quality of sound: This headset blocks out all noise around you. The sound quality is clearly and clarity.

As a Bluetooth wireless headset with very good quality, it is a very nice value for the price. For the good quality this is a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts