Philips headphone review

I would like to use a stereo wireless headset for making calls. I would like to say I am using Philips headphones for a PS3. Which it works great! The quality of sound is clarity and clear. This headphone has a unique design. I had read a review which reported the headset had bad problem.

Nice look: This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone. This headphone looks very nice.

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S. The Philips seems to be an great headset which works well with the Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

Comfort: The headphone gives me ears comfort and it is easy to forget it on my ears. Easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it very much!

The sound: Great high definition bass is also wonderful. The chatting quality is awesome.

The battery for using: I've used the headset for an hour, every day for 7 whole days, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone. I can wear the headset almost 4 hours without feeling uncomfortable.

For low cost headphone, these headset have great sound quality. For most this would be a good earphone.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset:Philips
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts