Jlab comfort-blkpnk-box headphone review

My last Bluetooth headset - Samsung HM1700, it didn't work well with my laptop, so I want to another headset. This did almost everything I asked it to do. Great high definition bass is also great. This headset is exactly a sports headphone. I had read a review that reported the Jlab comfort-blkpnk-box had bad reception.

Works great: The headset works well with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. Some apps not support the headset while using samsung galaxy s6.

The shape: The headphone has a nice look. This headphone has a nice look.

The line: This earphone uses a USB line but does not come with a car adapter. The extra-long earphone cable lets you position audio controls right where you need them.

Sound is great: Great high definition bass is also great. The quality of the headset seems very good.

Work well with the cellphone: The Jlab comfort-blkpnk-box works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC. This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works well with the Bluetooth devices as advertised.

This headset is a nice deal, especially when you look at the price. I can recommend that you purchase this headphone!


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset:Jlab comfort-blkpnk-box
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts