Fruit headphone review

I use the ear pieces primarily for connecting to my MAC book and gaming on PS4. I really enjoy it. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 4S and the google voice on my laptop. The Fruit has a unique design. Some reviews said Fruit headphone is very good but the others said the headset is not good value for buying.

Fruit headset reviews: Cord, look, Compatibility

The cord: The wire is super durable and the lights is so good. The cord seems a little longer than the other serials.

Nice style: The great design of this headphones will not hurt your ears. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone.

Compatibility: The headset works well with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. Some apps not support the earphone while using iPhone 5S.

Fruit headset reviews: battery, comfort

Battery life: I've used the headset for an hour one day for 5 days, and it still shows almost full on my iphone. The headset lasts up to 6 hours for non-stop use.

The comfort: This headset easily fits on my ear. So I loves it very much! The soft ear pads guarantee a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

This headphone is a great option. I can say it is a good choice that everyone buy this product!


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset:Fruit
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts