Edifier p293 headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. After tring it, I believe that my choice is the best. The quality of sound is clarity. The earphone has a good style. Many reviews on the Amazon.com said Edifier p293 headphone has good sound.

Works great: The Edifier p293 works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC. The Edifier p293 seems to be an excellent headset that works well with the Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

Works great: The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone SE.

The long line: The wire seems longer than the others. This earphone line is smooth, very long

Sound is great: The quality of sound is clearly. For this headphone has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly.

The look: The great design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears even long time wearing it. This earphone looks very nice.

This earphone is a nice deal. I would recommend Edifier p293 headphone to my friend who is looking for an prefect headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset:Edifier p293
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts