Dci 30284 headphone review

I have bought many earphoness for listenning to music before. For a music fan on a budget, the headphone impressed me. The chatting quality is better than I think. This headphone has a unique design. I want to buy the headphone for many reviews indicate the Dci 30284 is very good.

The battery time: It is extremely easy to charge the headset. As supposed, the headset has up to 12 hours talk time and more than 100 hours standby time.

Compatibility: The headset works well with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. The Dci 30284 works with the PS3 in a stereo mode.

The long cord: This headset line is thin, very soft The extra-long cable lets you place the headset anywhere.

Compatibility: The Dci 30284 seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones. The headphone supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6.

The look: This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. This headphone has a nice look.

I think it is hard to get other ones of similar quality for the same price. I can say it is a good choice that you buy this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts