Dacom-7 headphone review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M50, it is worth mentioning that it didn't connect with my Mac Book, so I had to look for another headset. I'm glad to have got the headset. I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. I want to buy the earphone for many reviews indicate Dacom-7 headphone is very good.

Dacom-7 headset reviews: Compatibility, Compatibility, sound

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 5S. Some applications do not support the headphone while using iPhone 5S.

Compatibility: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 6S. Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone 7.

Sound quality: The sound quality is clear. The chatting quality is better than I think.

Dacom-7 headset reviews: Cord, look

The long line: This headphone line is smooth, very soft The long cable lets you position audio controls right where you need them.

The shape: The Dacom-7 has a nice look. This earphone looks very nice.

As far as sound quality, the ear pieces easily beat cheaper, but wired solutions, Strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset:Dacom-7
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts