Brainwavz bwavz-omega headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. When I received headphone, I can't wait to open the box. The people on the other end can hear me loudly and clearly. The unique design of Brainwavz bwavz-omega headphone will not hurt your ears. This headset has a high review point.

Sound is great: For this headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse. This headset blocks out all noise around you.

The long line: This earphone uses a USB line but does not come with adapter. This headphone line is smooth, very soft

Comfort: These headsets are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears. Easily fits on my ear. So far I loves it!

Works great: Some applications not support the Brainwavz bwavz-omega while using iPhone 6S plus. The headphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled devices.

The look: The unique design of this headphones will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it. The headphone has a good style.

The headphone is cheap stereo headset for gaming without sacrificing quality. I can recommend that you purchase this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts