Bluera [aluminum casing] in-ear earphones headphone review

After reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the headphone. I cannot explain how much I love these wireless headsets. I can't find out why there is complaint over its sound effect. This headset is exactly a sports headphone. I will write a blog for the headset after long time use.

Bluera [aluminum casing] in-ear earphones headset reviews: Compatibility, sound, battery

Works great: The headphone works well with all Bluetooth enabled devices. This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth devices as advertised.

The sound quality: Great high definition bass is also wonderful. The quality of sound is clarity and clearly.

The battery for using: The headset has up to 7 hours for non-stop use. It is very easy to use the headset.

Bluera [aluminum casing] in-ear earphones headset reviews: Cord, comfort

The long cord: This Bluera [aluminum casing] in-ear earphones line is smooth, very long The extra-long headphone cable lets you position audio controls right where you need them.

Comfortable for me: It is more comfortable than other type earphones I have used before. They are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears.

This earphone is a good choice. I would recommend this headphone to everyone who needs a headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts