Audio-technica ath-cor150isbl sonicsport in-ear headphone review

I have bought many headphones for listenning to music before. After tring it, I believe that my choice is right. My friends on the other end could hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is pretty good. The Audio-technica ath-cor150isbl sonicsport in-ear has a unique design. Several reviews said Audio-technica ath-cor150isbl sonicsport in-ear headphone has good sound.

Audio-technica ath-cor150isbl sonicsport in-ear headset reviews: battery, comfort, Compatibility

The battery for using: This headset is supposed to have up to 910 hours talking time as advertised. I haven't noticed an issue with battery .

The comfort: The headphone feels slim. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

Work well with the cellphone: Some apps not support the Audio-technica ath-cor150isbl sonicsport in-ear while using samsung galaxy s6. The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.

Audio-technica ath-cor150isbl sonicsport in-ear headset reviews: sound, look

The sound of Audio-technica ath-cor150isbl sonicsport in-ear headphone: I'm extremely impressed with the sound. The headphone features 40mm Microphone, delivering superior audio quality with rumbling lows.

Nice look: The Audio-technica ath-cor150isbl sonicsport in-ear has a good shape. This headset looks nice.

As far as build quality, the ear pieces easily match up to more cheaper headsets, For most this would be a good headphone.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset:Audio-technica ath-cor150isbl sonicsport in-ear
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts