Audio-technica ath-ckx5isbk sonicfuel in-ear headphone review

I have bought up to 6 headphones for playing game before. I've had a lot of Emerson Series headphones and had thought myself a great fan of their headsets I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 7 and my Latitude E7370. This headphone looks nice. General reviews from users give the headset a high point.

Audio-technica ath-ckx5isbk sonicfuel in-ear headset reviews: battery, comfort, look

Battery life: I can wear the headphone up to 5 hours without feeling uncomfortable. This headset is supposed to have up to 911 hours talking time as advertised.

Comfort: It Easily fits on my ear. So far I loves it very much! The headphone is very light on our heads .

The look: This headphone is exactly a sports headset. This headphone looks very nice.

Audio-technica ath-ckx5isbk sonicfuel in-ear headset reviews: Compatibility, Cord

Works great: The headset supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6. The earphone works well with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

The line: The line is long enough. This Audio-technica ath-ckx5isbk sonicfuel in-ear uses a USB line but can not connect to a car adapter.

The Audio-technica ath-ckx5isbk sonicfuel in-ear costs 55 dollars and is available on Newegg. I can recommend that everyone buy Audio-technica ath-ckx5isbk sonicfuel in-ear headphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts