HyperX KHX-H3CL review

After having read a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the earbud. I enjoy it very much. The quality of sound is clearly and clarity. The HyperX KHX-H3CL has a unique design. This headset is supposed to have good sound quality as reviewed.
The sound quality: I used it for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus and the skype on my laptop. I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. The people on the other end could hear me loudly and clearly.They said that my voice is pretty good.
Definitely comfortable: The headphone is very light on our heads  and fit very nicely on my ears.
Prefect for using: If your TV has Bluetooth devices, the EM510 can connect it. You can answer the phone calls while listening to songs.
Compatibility: The earbud works great with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. 
The line: This earphone line is smooth, very soft
The battery: As supposed, the headset HyperX KHX-H3CL has up to 10 hours talk time and more than 100 hours standby time.

The HyperX KHX-H3CL is very cheap, with great sound quality. For most this would be a good headphone.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts