AmazonBasics Lightweight On-Ear Headphones review



I use the headset primarily for connecting to my MAC book and online gaming.  I've had lots of Emerson Series headsets and had thought myself a fan of their headsets The chatting quality is awesome. This headset is exactly a sports headphone. Reviews of my friends about the AmazonBasics Lightweight On-Ear Headphones is not bad.
Work well with the cellphone: The EM510 works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack. The headset works well with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. 
The battery time: I can wear the earphone up to 6 hours without feeling uncomfortable. The H730 has up to 8 hours for use.
Definitely comfortable: This headset easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much! It is not comfortable to wear.
Good shape: This AmazonBasics headset looks very nice. This headset is exactly a sports headphone.
The sound: The quality of sound is clearly and clarity. I can't find out why there is complaint over its sound effect.
As a Bluetooth wireless headset with  good quality, AmazonBasics is a very nice value for money. Strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts