Sol ep1170gy headphone review

After having read several reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the Sol ep1170gy . After tring it, I believe that my choice is the best. The quality of sound is clearly. The Sol ep1170gy has a nice look. I want to buy the headset for many reviews indicate the Sol ep1170gy is very prefect.

Sol ep1170gy headset reviews: sound, look, Cord

The sound: For the headset has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly. The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out a lot of external noise around you.

Nice style: The headphone has a good style. This earphone is exactly a very good sports earphone.

The cord: The long cord lets you place the headset anywhere. The cord seems longer than the specification states.

Sol ep1170gy headset reviews: Compatibility, Compatibility

Works great: Connects to my iPhone 7 quickly. The Sol ep1170gy works with the PS3 in a stereo mode.

Works great: This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode.

This earphone is very nice value for money. For the all this is a good earphone.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset:Sol ep1170gy
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts