Plantronics m70 headset review

I use the ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and playing game. I usually have long calls on Skype with my family or listen to music on iPhone 6S. The sound quality is clarity. The headphone has a good style. Some reviews onlinesaid it is very good but the others said the headset is not good value for buying.

Comfort: They didn't fit my ears well and if I use the included ear my ears get uncomfortable faster. I am pleased with its comfort.

The shape: The earphone has a nice look. This headphone looks very nice.

Work well with the cellphone: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 6S. Connects to the iPhone 5S easily.

Works great: The bass do work perfectly although the MIC has some noise. Connects to my iPhone 6S easily.

The sound of Plantronics m70 headset: The ear pieces features massive 50mm speakers, delivering superior audio quality with crisp highs. The quality of sound is clarity and clearly.

As a stereo wireless headset with good quality, this one is a great value for money. Very strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset: Plantronics m70 headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts